Yesterday, Lena and I played for almost 14 hours at Disneyland and California Adventure. We started with a very relaxing ride on the Jungle Cruise in Adventureland and ended with an equally relaxing ride on Peter Pan’s Flight in Fantasyland.
Here is our very ambitious list of fun:
1. Adventureland – Jungle Cruise, Indiana Jones Adventure, Bengal Barbecue
2. New Orleans Square – Disneyland Railroad, Pirates of the Caribbean, Haunted Mansion
3. Critter Country – Splash Mountain
4. Frontierland – Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
5. Mickey’s Toontown – Mickey’s House
6. Tomorrowland – Buzz Lightyear Astro Blaster, Captain EO, Space Mountain
7. Fantasyland – Small World ride & show, Matterhorn Bobsleds, Peter Pan’s Flight, Snow White’s Scary Adventures
8. Hollywood Pictures Backlot – The Tower of Terror
9. A Bug’s Land – It’s Tough To Be a Bug
10. Paradise Pier – California Screamin’, Goofy’s Sky School, The Little Mermaid – Ariel’s Undersea Adventure, World of Color
11. Golden State – Soarin’ Over California, Grizzly River Run, The Bakery Tour,
12. Other – napped on a park bench, shared a turkey leg, shared a swirl soft serve, and took funny pictures in Toontown
Have you ever seen the World of Color show at California Adventure? It was amazing. I can watch it over and over again. Seriously. I can’t wait to go back.
Chillin at Mickey's house
She ate 3/4 of that turkey leg.
The Little Mermaid
World of Colors
Love the holiday lights. I wished I had brought my actual camera.